Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I haven't forgotten!

Well I have already slacked off and not written for a bit, but I am back now! We had a great long Memorial Day weekend recently. I was off work four days straight which was nice! Erin got a three day weekend. Kale and I went shopping on Friday and got some new clothes for him since he is really growing now! He will soon be wearing all 6-9 month clothes! He is really growing fast!

Saturday we did some work around the house and got the basement all torn up. With a little help from Erin's dad they got all the walls and carpet torn out and off to the dump! Next step the waterproofer will come out and do his thing then the drywall can be hung!

Spent Memorial Day (Sunday) at Grandma and Grandpa Dreiling's house here in Hutch. Where Judy and Larry, Shirley and Don all came up to visit. We had a nice lunch and afterwards took some pictures outside.

Monday we all hung out around the house together and spent a fun day together. Erin and I played the Wii and tried to master our new Wii Fit game while Kale took a nap. Now we are all back in the routine of the week!

No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010