Friday, September 5, 2008

State Fair

Erin and I both took vacation days today to enjoy spending sometime together! We started the morning out right.....with a great breakfast! We went to Yoder and ate at the Carriage Crossing restaurant with Judy, Larry, Shirley, and Don. We had a great time and were very happy to get the chance to see them before they left town. (Sorry I forgot my camera though for the first time in my life, so no pic's)

After that we took Kale to daycare for a few hours while Erin and I worked the HCC booth at the State Fair. We had a lot of fun talking and meeting with the people interested in the college. (This is something that I do each year and really enjoy doing! It gives me the chance to be out of the office for a while also!)

After our shift was over we went and got Kale from the daycare and went back to the fair. We walked around for a few hours going through the buildings and most of the outdoor exhibits also. Erin and I enjoyed many of the wonderfully fattening foods of the fair, and Kale really seemed to enjoy walking around and watching all the people!

No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010