Saturday, January 23, 2010

A night with Maks

Well a lot has been going on in our house! Tonight Maks and I took sometime together to relax and bond! Erin and Kale went to the basketball game while we stayed home. Maks has been feeling a little under the weather. He has been starting to cough in the evenings and has a runny nose. Along with a slight cold he is also teething. We took him into the Dr. and she said that his gums are pretty swollen but she said there was no sign that any teeth were going to be cutting through in the near future.

School has been getting stressful for me. I have lots of papers to write and tests to take and now we are working on our final papers. The final deadline is not until September 11, 2010 however we have mini deadlines along the way. I have gotten as far as to choose my topic! I need to get through the current class of Managerial Economics that I am in and then I will be able to focus more on my paper!

Maks and I sat and talked/played for a while, then took a nice bath and put on our PJ's for some cuddle time in front of the TV before bed. After Maks went to sleep I laid in bed and read for a while before falling asleep! A much needed stress free, relaxing night! ahhhh

No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010