Friday, June 24, 2011

Kansas State Fair 2011

Well this year I am going to try and get my pictures in early...well at least on time! I have started to go through them and sort out my favorites! Entering the pictures in the fair has become something that I enjoy doing even though my chances of winning are slim and the top prize of $7 really isn't a a driving factor, however if you enter pictures by a specific deadline you do get free admission tickets so that is one major perk! The most I have ever entered is 8. I really have no idea how many I will do this year but I will put on of this sunset in, plus one picture of each boy (they just like to try and find theirselves on the wall) and possibly a few of my flower pictures. But I guess I better get back to sorting so I can show you all my choices! ~S
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010