Friday, March 18, 2011

We are still here!

Wow! I can't believe it is March already! 2011 is flying by already! It has been a busy few months for us! I can't remember if I posted in my last blog that I have changed jobs....but if I didn't you know now! I am teaching in the Adult Basic Education department at Hutchinson Community College. I have classes in the afternoons and evenings a few days a week. I am loving the job and all the new challenges that I am facing. Although I am currently only working Part-time it seems like a full time job with all the papers I have to grade now!

Kale is loving school....when he actually gets to go! Between sicknesses and days off it seems he only goes a few days a week! His school always seems to have something to close for and he is never sick on those days! But I guess that is how it goes sometimes! He is currently fighting to get rid of pneumonia. We have lots of meds and breathing treatments right now, but we are pleased with his success with them and his ability to stay strong so we didn't have to be admitted to the hospital.

Maks has been sick also but didn't end up with the pneumonia, thank goodness! Maks has truly turned into a little boy in the past few weeks. He is talking up a storm and getting into everything on a regular basis! He is now big enough to wrestle with his brother and get him into trouble! Maks is quite the handful!

Erin is still driving back and forth to Wichita for work everyday, he is not loving the drive but getting more used to it as time goes on.

I have been trying to get pictures uploaded and videos onto YouTube and FB today so hopefully you will start seeing them on here as well. Erin and I went to see Cirque de Soleil in December and I have a few videos that people have been asking about! I finally got them uploaded if you are interested they should be in the scrolling video bar at the top or you can find my YouTube Channel (coconutkeeper). The show we saw this time was Alegria. It was a great show and we reccommend it to everyone! Also I uploaded a video of the boys playing on the stairs that everyone should watch! It's cute, until the end but you knew it was coming! LOL!

Well better get something for lunch!

No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010