Saturday, June 15, 2013

Maks' 4th Birthday Party Invitations!


Got Maks' birthday party invitations completed today! He decided that he wants to have a Lorax party again this year (that was also the theme for his 3rd birthday).  He and I sat down and looked around online and decided on a format that he liked and I sat out to make something close to it.  I am happy with the way these turned out!  Now I just have to figure out how to print them at a good quality because our good color printer is broken and since I made them in Word I can't save them as an image file to print at a retail store! Grr.

For his presents this year Maks is asking for tall socks, keys and sunglasses!  He is such a unique little boy and we wouldn't have him any other way!



No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010