Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Surgery!

Well I avoided surgery! woo hooo! I showed no signs of having cronic infections so the Dr. let me keep my gall bladder! I am back to work now and regaining my energy! Hopefully we won't have to go through that again!

Kale is recouping slowly from vacation but getting worn out again playing with Grandma and Grandpa Dreiling. Since Grandpa was on vacation this week they wanted Kale to come up and play during the day instead of going to daycare. Since they already babysit Marisa they have both kids all week. It is really keeping them on their toes but they are enjoying it! Kale and Marisa have gotten to go and play in the fountains at the water park, walk around Dillon Nature Center and walk to mall countless times, along with playing with all the neat toys at their house.

I haven't had a chance to upload any new pics lately cause we are trying to catch up on everything around the house from vacation. We are getting our carpet laid on thursday next week. So that means we have to have all the "stuff" around the house picked up and out of the way for them to work! Yikes! Kale is still not crawling but very close. We lowered his crib last night though cause he kept standing himself up and hanging over the edge!

No comments:

Dreiling Family Slide Show! Compiled December 2010